Save the date!
September 24, 2019
6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Location: 1001 Décarie Blvd. Block E. Room – EM13509
PLEASE RSVP: email@example.com
McGill University Hospital network Center of Excellence for Atopic Dermatitis invites you to attend this CNE-accredited workshop.
Invited lectures by:
|Dr. Carolyn Jack, Dermatologist and specialist in atopic dermatitis at MUHC||Isabelle Lavoie, l’infirmière au Chu-Ste-Justine depuis 25 ans et détentrice du poste infirmière clinicienne en dermatologie depuis 11 ans.|
Introductory lecture to atopic dermatitis by Dr. Carolyn Jack
(In French) Lecture et videos démonstratives: “Comment réduite les échecs de traitement de la dermatite atopique en prodigant un enseignement thérapeutique” par Isabelle Lavoie
Discussion and Q & A period, along with demonstration session regarding cream quantity for body surface area application, washing techniques, patient feedback, and helpful video resources.
|Dinner and refreshments will be served!|
Don’t forget to RSVP by emailing:
|Objectives and outcomes|
|This event is approved for a maximum of 3 hours of accredited continuing nursing education by the Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Office, Ingram School of Nursing, McGill University.|
The objectives of this CNE-accredited workshop are to:
* Learn how to provide parents / patients with comprehensive, accurate and clear information about atopic dermatitis, its manifestations, its treatment and possible complications.
* Address and reduce fears and reluctance related to corticophobia
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
* Have an increased understanding of atopic dermatitis disease, and principles of skin barrier repair
* Have clear guidelines on treatment and management of atopic dermatitis
* Be better equipped to help educate patients / parents with atopic dermatitis