Information Collection and Use
- We collect personal information from our patient committee volunteers when they sign up to join the committee. This information includes name, contact information, age, gender, information relevant to the patient’s experience with eczema, availability, and relevant experience to the position.
- We use this information to identify potential volunteers and to communicate with them about the committee’s activities and events.
- We also use this information to provide our volunteers with relevant information about eczema and to include them in our research studies
- We take the security of our patient committee volunteers’ personal information very seriously. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure or access.
- We will not share, sell, or rent personal information to any third party, except as provided in this policy or as required by law, unless we have obtained the explicit consent of the volunteer.
Access to Personal Information
- Patient Committee Volunteers have the right to request access to their personal information and to request that it be corrected or deleted. They can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will respond to such requests within a reasonable time frame.
Changes to this Policy