Eczéma Québec’s Eczema Update Feed Terms and Conditions
- The Eczema Update is a monthly newsletter provided by Eczéma Québec. By subscribing to the Eczema Update, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Eczéma Québec reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Eczema Update following any changes indicates your acceptance of the new terms.
- The Eczema Update provides subscribers with information about the latest research, treatment options, and tips for managing atopic dermatitis.
- The content of the Eczema Update is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- In accordance with its non-responsibility disclaimer, Eczéma Québec does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided in the Eczema Update.
- To subscribe to the Eczema Update, you must provide a valid email address and complete the sign-up form.
- You may unsubscribe from the Eczema Update at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter or by contacting Eczéma Québec.
Limitation of Liability
- Eczéma Québec shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the Eczema Update or the reliance on the information provided in the newsletter.
By subscribing to the Eczema Update, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not subscribe to the Eczema Update.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personal information from our subscribers when they sign up for the Eczema Update. This information includes name, email address and topics of interest.
- We use this information to send our subscribers the monthly Eczema Update and to tailor the content of the update to the specific interests of our subscribers.
- We may also share topics of interest with our partners for the purpose of improving our services and providing relevant information to our subscribers.
- We take the security of our subscribers’ personal information very seriously. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure or access.
- We will not share, sell, or rent personal information to any third party, except as provided in this policy or as required by law.
Access to Personal Information
- Subscribers have the right to request access to their personal information and to request that it be corrected or deleted. They can do so by contacting us at the email or address provided on the website.
- We will respond to such requests within a reasonable time frame.
Changes to this Policy