- Information Collection and Use
- We collect personal information from our subscribers when they sign up for the Eczema Québec’s newsletter. This information includes name and email address.
- We use this information to send our subscribers the bi-monthly bulletins.
- We may also share engagement data with our financial partners for improvement and reporting purposes
- Data Protection
- We take the security of our subscribers’ personal information very seriously. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure or access.
- We will not share, sell, or rent personal information to any third party, except as provided in this policy or as required by law.
- Access to Personal Information
- Subscribers have the right to request access to their personal information and to request that it be corrected or deleted. They can do so by contacting us at the email or address provided on the website.
- We will respond to such requests within a reasonable time frame.
- Changes to this Policy
- The Eczéma Québec Newsletter is a bi-monthly bulletin created by members of our organization. By subscribing to the Eczema Québec newsletter, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Eczéma Québec reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Eczema Update following any changes indicates your acceptance of the new terms.
- The Eczema Québec newsletter provides subscribers with information about the latest research, treatment options, and tips for managing atopic dermatitis.
- The content of the Eczema Update is intended for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Eczéma Québec does not guarantee completeness, or usefulness of any information provided in the Eczema Québec newsletter.
- To subscribe to the Eczéma Québec newsletter, you must provide a valid email address and complete the sign-up form.
- You may unsubscribe from the Eczema Québec newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter or by contacting Eczéma Québec.
- Limitation of Liability
- Eczéma Québec shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the Eczéma Québec Newsletter or the reliance on the information provided in the newsletter.
By subscribing to Eczéma Québec’s newsletter, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not subscribe to the Eczema Québec newsletter.